I remember sitting, watching, and enjoying the movie Frozen while thinking to myself “I have to hold a Frozen Camp”. As I watched the movie I would make notes of ideas for games, snacks, crafts, and dances. Fast forward months later and we did it! I say “we” because I had tremendous help from ballet parents and Betsy Walker. Thank you to my “big girl” helpers. Without all of these people Frozen Camp couldn’t of happened. This has been a week to remember with holding a morning camp followed by an evening camp. I left each camp feeling so happy knowing we made some incredible memories.
Our highlights of the week:
- Building snowmen with our Sparkling Play dough
- Dressing up for Coronation Day
- Entering our Frozen room for the 1st time
- Frozen Talent Show
- Frozen gloves
- Olaf cookies
- Playing with toilet paper, making Olafs
- Watching the Frozen Movie
- Listening to Princess Marley sing
- Our Coronation Day Showcase
- Yummy snacks
Thank you again!
Enjoy the pictures and video!